For those of you who would prefer a rather free scheduled tour and who are not interested that much in seeing the Acropolis or the museums with a licensed tour guide, but would prefer to explore on their own the many attractions of the area, this is the best way to plan your private tour in Athens and its suburbs.
In organizing a private tour, transportation plays a very important role to assure a safe and comfortable trip. For families and friends that travel together we offer a luxury type, latest technology, fully air-conditioned, no older than 4 years old 9 seats minivan driven by a professional experienced non-smoking English speaking driver. For larger parties we can arrange a VIP luxury type Mercedes Sprinter minibus that can accommodate up to 19 passengers. You will be picked up by your vehicle and professional driver from your hotel in Athens or the airport.
Book your private minivan/minibus and driver and explore Athens and the surrounding area on your own.
There are many things to see and do during your your tour and have an augmented experience. Some suggestions are the following:
- enjoy a tour through the city of Athens with your private vehicle, with several stops along the way for pictures
- have a beach getaway at one of the sandy Aegean Sea beaches for swimming and relaxing by the seaside
- drive and visit the southeast parts of Attica, like Cape Sounion and Lavrion
- ask us to organize for you a private cooking class and take back with you the knowledge of traditional Greek cuisine recipes
- have a visit at one of the area's monasteries and admire the unique iconography and architecture
- follow a wine trail in the many wineries located in Mesogeia, villages located east of Athens, and enjoy a wine tasting experience